Become a member of T/OUR!
Member Benefits Include:
– A membership card that gives you a 15% discount on T/OUR subscriptions, advertising, and merchandise
– A monthly newsletter mailed to your door (which includes staff recommendations for upcoming queer events around the city)
– Invitations to Members Only readings with local authors
– Entry into monthly raffle for tickets, vouchers, and discounts from Seattle businesses
– An opportunity to be an extra in T/OUR’s annual music video based on one of the magazine’s themes
– A chance to meet one-on-one with T/OUR writers to brainstorm new submission ideas for an upcoming issue of the magazine
– Give input on upcoming articles for T/OUR’s literary blog, Out&About
– An opportunity to join a blogger out on assignment, where you can get a behind-the-scenes look at how Out&About is run
ONE-YEAR MEMBERSHIP: $100
T/OUR Magazine is a unique publication.
We are a Seattle-based literary magazine that examines the LGBTQ community from the perspective of both queers and allies. T/OUR offers a literary platform for writing and artwork, and is the only queer publication in the city to supply a full electronic version of each issue online for free. Rarely do literary magazines offer memberships of any kind, so take the opportunity to support our unique organization.
Your membership matters.
T/OUR is a non-profit organization. We strive to offer services to writers, readers, artists, and activists through a magazine, community center, classes, lectures, open mics, and podcast. Your membership directly supports our mission to provide a safe space for artists.
Contact Editor@TourLiteraryMagazine.com for more info