Do you have a story to tell about the LGBTQ community? Hilarious or intense? Long or short? Written in essay form or composed of paint samples from Home Depot? Whatever it is, we want to see it. Remember, you don’t have to identify as queer to contribute to the magazine. Artists of all sexualities are welcome!
Submissions are currently closed BUT check back soon for the next theme!
Writing Submissions: Essays, Poetry, Short Stories
Visual Submissions: Photos, Cartoons, Murals, Illustrations, Paintings, Sculptures (all art is welcome!)
The 411 on submissions:
– The piece(s) needs to be based on a queer experience!
– The piece(s) needs to fit the theme
– Please send as an attachment, not in the body of an email
– Format: Word doc (writing) or JPEG (art). Save the file as follows: Author Last Name, Title
– Word limit: 2,500
– Make sure to let us know what city you’re writing from and how you heard about T/OUR!
– Unpublished works only, please
Send all submissions and questions to Editor@TourLiteraryMagazine.com
** Artists hold exclusive copyright of published material. T/OUR holds exclusive first North American serial and electronic publication rights.